Her dreams are full
Of brushes, colors,
A woman painting.
I really do love painting.
Sooner or later
We have to take responsibility
For who we were born to be.
–Jill Mellick , “Coming Home to Myself: Reflections for Nurturing a Woman’s Body & Soul” ,
Marion Woodman & Jill Mellick (Conari Press, 1998); Chapter 18, pg 171.
Art: Living Her Dream, MAB,2015 (watercolors, ink, pencil, cardboard, collage)
Latest posts by firstname.lastname@example.org (see all)
- Spotlight On: Three Poems by Tichaona Chinyelu - March 11, 2016
- My Mom and Rashod Ollison: A Love Story - February 29, 2016
- My Aunt Norma in Puerto Rico circa 1955 - November 23, 2015
- Spotlight On: Marc G. Doutherd, Artist - November 19, 2015
- Riding With Miles, and Max, My First Car - November 17, 2015