I’ve kicked off my Dream Residency for Ione’s 21st Annual Dream Festival with a passage from “Coming Home to Myself: Reflections on Nurturing a Woman’s Body & Soul” by Marion Woodman and Jill Mellick (Conari Press, 1998) that reflects on the wisdom we can receive from our dreams. I recommend this book to anyone interested in self-nurturing and reflection, especially women.
Accompanying the passage is a piece of artwork I created from an image I received in a dream. I believe we can all receive wisdom and insight from our dreams if we pay attention.
My residency runs until October 18th; I will be sharing dream-related poetry, art, music, inspiration, and dreams. I look forward to hearing from you there.
As always, comments on the blog are welcome.
–Maura Alia Badji
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6381565/?claim=5uxj9s62yyh”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Latest posts by firstname.lastname@example.org (see all)
- Spotlight On: Three Poems by Tichaona Chinyelu - March 11, 2016
- My Mom and Rashod Ollison: A Love Story - February 29, 2016
- My Aunt Norma in Puerto Rico circa 1955 - November 23, 2015
- Spotlight On: Marc G. Doutherd, Artist - November 19, 2015
- Riding With Miles, and Max, My First Car - November 17, 2015