Alyn Wambeke is that rare bird–a true Renaissance man with just the right balance of confidence and humility. I asked him to contribute art for Ione’s Dream Festival and he sent me “Wordwood Dream” today.
Alyn Wambeke is a writer, artist, worrier, hoper, gardener, civil-rights agitator, and advertising veteran in Atlanta who’s choosing to look on the last few years of unemployment as early retirement. He’s very fond of Oxford Commas and arugula
*This was also a featured post for my Virtual Dream Residency for Ione’s 21st Annual Dream Festival.
Latest posts by email@example.com (see all)
- Spotlight On: Three Poems by Tichaona Chinyelu - March 11, 2016
- My Mom and Rashod Ollison: A Love Story - February 29, 2016
- My Aunt Norma in Puerto Rico circa 1955 - November 23, 2015
- Spotlight On: Marc G. Doutherd, Artist - November 19, 2015
- Riding With Miles, and Max, My First Car - November 17, 2015